Wedding in an Irish Castle
Is it your dream to have a wedding in an Irish Castle? Springfield castle is perfect for a boutique wedding with luxury accommodation for family and friends.
Springfield Castle has been voted in One Fab day’s 100 best wedding venues two years in a row.The Irish times listed it as one of the top 10 castles in ireland and also in 100 Best Venues Our Castle is approved as a wedding venue by the HSE for civil weddings and civil partnerships as well as wedding blessing ceremonies.While the castle and tower sleep a maximum of 25 guests with luxury accommodation, we can cater for up to 35 guests for a wedding dinner in the East Tower dining room. For larger weddings of up to 80( or people who prefer a less formal meal), guests can eat in the heated courtyard summer house. Springfield Castle is a unique venue, exclusively yours to enjoy. There is no formula at Springfield and we can tailor make the wedding to suit the client meaning each wedding is individual. You, your family and friends will have fond memories to treasure forever.
There is a wedding venue charge,these are as follows;
€2500 for up to 35
€3000 for up to 50
€3500 for up to 80
Betty Jonathan, Karen and family will ensure that your special day will be one to remember
- Capacity for up to 35 guests for dining in the East Tower, this set-up is one table in the dining room seating 23-25 and a round table in the adjacent open plan hall seating 10-12.
- Capacity for up to 80 guests for dining in the Green Room Cafe and Event Space.
- Help coordinating your special day
- A personalised cake cutting set
- A bottle of bubbly in the bride and grooms room
- Use of the beautifully restored tower house for the ceremony
- Ceremony room set- up and decorated with seasonal garden flowers and candles
- All equipment, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, glasses, vases, candles and candle holders on each table
- Laying of tables to your requirements with seasonal garden flowers and candles on the tables
- Use of sound system.
- Use of our draft beer taps and cooler in the pub
- Tennis court; table tennis;snooker and pool tables;darts; fuzzball; soccer pitch;croquet; boules; badminton; Lawn jenga; archery
- Recommendations for Celebrants; Florists; musicians; Irish dancers; Harpists;Dj’s;taxis; Minbus hire; wines; wedding cake; Photography; Stationers; Make up, and Hairdressers.
- Recommendations for local accommodation for your extra guests.
- Public liability insurance.
Your wedding at Springfield will be a special day. The castle has a wealth of breathtaking locations that make a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.Have a look at some previous guests Wedding photos
You can also view these wedding blogs of previous wedding couples Rodney & Leah,
Dianna & Geoff,Alex & John,Heather & Crystal,Jessica & Zachary, Olivia & Edward, Amanda & Mike
Betty’s niece Catherine Deane is an accomplished dress designer based between London and Hong Kong with a fabulous range of wedding dresses. If you like her designs we can even help you to get the perfect dress!
Visit her website to view some of her amazing designs Catherine Deane
Catherine recently did a photo shoot here in Springfield in conjunction with Confetti Magazine
Springfield Wedding Shoot Video