Wedding in an Irish Castle
Is it your dream to have a wedding in an Irish Castle? Springfield castle is perfect for a boutique wedding with luxury accommodation for family and friends.
Springfield Castle has been voted in One Fab days’s 100 best wedding venues two years in a row. Our Castle is approved as a wedding venue by the HSE for civil weddings and civil partnerships as well as wedding blessing ceremonies.While the castle and tower sleep a maximum of 25 guests with luxury accommodation, we can cater for up to a maximum of 50 guests for a wedding dinner in the dining room. For larger weddings of up to 80( or people who prefer a less formal meal), guests can eat in the heated courtyard summer house. Springfield Castle is a unique venue, exclusively yours to enjoy. There is no formula at Springfield and we can tailor make the wedding to suit the client meaning each wedding is individual. You, your family and friends will have fond memories to treasure forever.
There is a wedding venue charge,these are as follows;
€2000 for up to 35
€2500 for up to 50
€3000 for up to 80
Betty Jonathan, Karen and family will ensure that your special day will be one to remember
- Max capacity 50 guests for the house
- Max capacity 80 guests for the heated courtyard summer house.
- Client meetings to help plan and co-ordinate your entire wedding
- A bottle of champagne in the bride and grooms room
- Use of the beautifully restored tower house for the ceremony
- Ceremony room set- up and decorated with seasonal garden flowers and candles
- All equipment, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, glasses, vases, candles and candle holders on each table
- Laying of tables to your requirements with seasonal garden flowers and candles on the tables
- Use of sound system.
- Use of our draft beer taps and cooler in the pub
- Cleaning up the next day.
- Tennis court; table tennis;snooker and pool tables;darts; fuzzball; soccer pitch;croquet; boules; badminton; Lawn jenga; archery
- Recommendations for celebrants; florists; musicians; Irish dancers; Harpists;Dj’s;taxis; Minbus hire; wines; wedding cake; photography; stationers; beauticians, and hairdressers.
- Recommendations for local accommodation for your extra guests.
- Public liability insurance.
Your wedding at Springfield will be a special day. The castle has a wealth of breathtaking locations that make a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.Have a look at some previous guests Wedding photos
Betty’s niece Catherine Deane is an accomplished dress designer based between London and Hong Kong with a fabulous range of wedding dresses. If you like her designs we can even help you to get the perfect dress! Visit www.catherinedeane.com.