Irish Castle Wedding Venue
Springfield castle is perfect for a boutique wedding with luxury accommodation for family and friends
If your dream is to have a wedding at an Irish castle wedding venue then Springfield is the place for your boutique romantic wedding.
Springfield Castle has been voted in One Fab day’s 100 best wedding venues two years in a row. The Irish times listed it as one of the Top 10 castles in Ireland and also in 100 Best Venues .
Our Castle is approved as a wedding venue by the HSE for civil weddings as well as wedding blessing ceremonies. While the castle and tower sleep a maximum of 25 guests with luxury accommodation, we can cater for up to 35 guests for a wedding dinner in the East Tower dining room but for larger weddings of up to 80(or people who prefer a less formal meal), guests can eat in the Green Room. Springfield Castle is a unique venue, exclusively yours to enjoy. There is no formula at Springfield and we can tailor make the wedding to suit the couple meaning each wedding is individual. You, your family and friends will have fond memories to treasure forever. Betty, Jonathan, Karen, Dan and the Springfield team will ensure that your special day will be one to remember. One of Irelands more remarkable best boutique wedding venues
There is a wedding venue charge that does not include the accommodation or food costs but does include the following:
€2500 for up to 35
€3000 for up to 50
€3500 for up to 80
- Capacity for up to 80 guests for dining in the Green Room Event Space.
- Help coordinating your special day
- A cake cutting set
- A bottle of bubbly in the wedding couple’s room
- Use of the beautifully restored tower house for the ceremony
- Ceremony room set- up and decorated with seasonal garden flowers and candles
- All equipment, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, glasses, vases, candles and candle holders on each table
- Laying of tables to your requirements with seasonal garden flowers and candles on the tables
- Sound system and microphone for the speeches
- Use of our draft beer taps and cooler in the pub (kegs only supplied by Springfield)
- Tennis court; table tennis;snooker and pool tables;darts; fuzzball; soccer pitch;croquet; boules; badminton; Lawn jenga; archery
- Recommendations for Celebrants; Florists; musicians; Irish dancers; Harpists; Dj’s ; taxis; Minbus hire; wines; wedding cake; Stationers; Make up and Hairdressers;
- Recommendations for photographers such as Baker photography; Mrs Red Head;Michellebgphotography ; Stephen O’Sullivan
- Recommendations for local accommodation for your extra guests.
- Public liability insurance.
- Best boutique wedding venues
Your wedding at Springfield will be a special day. The castle has a wealth of breathtaking locations that make a perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.
View these wedding blogs of previous wedding couples
Betty’s niece Catherine Deane is an accomplished dress designer based between London and Hong Kong with a fabulous range of wedding dresses. If you like her designs we can even help you to get the perfect dress!
Visit her website to view some of her amazing designs. Catherine recently held a photo/video shoot here in Springfield in conjunction with Confetti Magazine. Check out the video…Story of eve
Our food philosophy at Springfield is simple, we only use fresh, local seasonal produce. We use the seasons as our guide for the dishes we create.
Voted one of Irelands best boutique wedding venues
Boutique Castle Wedding Venue Ireland
Lauran and Ryan’s wedding
Boutique Castle Wedding Venue
Springfield Castle is a stylish, elegant and comfortable family home furnished with family antiques and portraits. You will feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
The East Tower
The East Tower wing of the castle is a fully self-contained family home. The bedrooms and bathrooms are each individual and are furnished with an eclectic collection of antique and modern furniture collected by the family from all over the world.